Nate Petersen is the owner of Backstage Hobbies and Games, West Michigan's premier vintage Video Game, Board Game, and Trading Card Game store. This episode isn't just a feature on Nate's game store in Michigan. Nate is also the Director of Retail Operations at ION Retail, which some of you may know as IMP POS. ION Retail is a software & subscription service for game store owners to manage their brick & mortar operations with online, eCommerce outlets.
Today we're going to dive into what's make ION Retail unique and why you should consider it for your game business and we'll also go into the backstory of Backstage Hobbies and Games.
- The origin story for IMP POS aka Ion Retail.
- What makes Ion Retail different from other TCG e-commerce options.
- How Nate started Backstage Games.
- The moment(s) when Nate wanted to quit and walk away.
- What you really need to find success in the game business.
If you liked this episode of the Manaverse Podcast, help out the show by leaving a five star review on iTunes! Reviews help new listeners discover the show!