Welcome to another episode of the Manaverse Podcast. Wayne Mittelstaedt is back on the podcast for a one on one interview and we're going deep into the trials and tribulations of a major business move. Wayne shares a ton of valuable lessons and insights that he has learned in the process of packing up his store in Toronto, Ontario and moving it to the smaller city of Peterborough.
- Overcoming major setbacks with the WPN.
- Negotiating a lease takeover.
- Researching and scouting out a new location.
- Renovating the new space and optimizing for retail and play area.
- Building up the hype so you have people lined up for your opening day.
- Growth strategies for a "new" game store.
If you liked this episode of the Manaverse Podcast, help out the show by leaving a five star review on iTunes! Reviews help new listeners discover the show!