Welcome to another episode of the Manaverse Podcast. We've got a great show for you today because today the whole round table is here to talk about finding and hiring the right people so you can build a team that helps you grow your game business.
Wayne Mittlesteadt is back on the podcast and he shares what's been going on since he recently moved his store Dueling Grounds to Peterborough, Ontario. John Coviello, the owner of Little Shop of Magic in Las Vegas, and Gary Sproul of the Haunted Game Cafe in Fort Collins, Colorado are also on the show and together we talk about our experiences hiring and building a winning team.
- The traits that the best candidates tend to have.
- How to interview and screen applicants so we don't waste anyone's time.
- Cultivating leaders from within the ranks.
- How you know when the best time to hire is.
- When you should fire an employee and how to go about doing it.
- Managing the team as the owner of the business.
So if you're searching for team members right now or will be looking to hire someone in the near future, this is the episode you're going to want to listen to.
If you liked this episode of the Manaverse Podcast, help out the show by leaving a five star review on iTunes! Reviews help new listeners discover the show!