How would you like to wake up every day, knowing that your game store is steadily growing.
Events are pulling in larger and larger numbers of people. The number of sales is going up, along with the size of each transaction. And your customers are happy to spend money in your store and are actively asking you to communicate with them about what you have planned for the future.
All because you have a system set up that shows you what your customers respond to and what they want more of.
How would you like to know exactly what product lines your customers want to buy before you place your next order.
It's possible with the way marketing is done now, you just have to put in the work to get started.
Today's topic on the Manaverse Podcast is marketing your game store and exploring the somewhat hypothetical question, " What should I do to grow their games business today?"
Main points explored:
- What is marketing and why is marketing your game store important?
How should you differentiate your game store?
- The Vending Machine versus the Slot Machine.
- Questions to ask yourself about your marketing strategy.
- A simple marketing framework for every game store owner.
- Why competing on price is not a business plan.
- The difference between marketing and sales.
If you liked this episode of the Manaverse Podcast, help out the show by leaving a five star review on iTunes! Reviews help new listeners discover the show!