Have you ever wondered what might happen if you opened a friendly local game store with a $20 000 credit card limit? Benn Roe and Adam Friedman come on to the Manaverse Podcast and share how it worked out for them. Spoiler alert: they're doing great despite the tiny budget.
This interview goes deep into what makes Redcap's Corner a great place to play in Philadelphia. We get into Redcap's products, layout, competitors, as well as the strategies Benn and Adam used to grow a tiny business struggling to survive to running two locations serving a massive community.
During the course of the episode we talk about:
- Protecting your store from theft
- How to manage partnerships
- Interacting with "competitors", treating other store owners as allies instead
- Building a customized card management system for your business
- The best way to set Magic card prices for your area
- Cool tech that can pump up the atmosphere of your store