If you’re looking for insights into building a better store and a bigger community of gamers, you’ll find some gems in what John is sharing today. If you’re looking for a more casual conversation on the Magic and games industry, we’ve got that as well.
During the course of the episode we talk about:
- Motivation, your own and your customer’s
- The difficulties that can come up with partnerships
- Moderating your customer’s behaviour
- Making conventions part of your business
- The difference between a hang out and a business
- Getting past the cult of personality that many store owners create accidentally
- Hiring leaders instead of followers
Listen for John’s definition of success near the end of the episode, and you’ll get a good idea why his customers love him and his business. Check them out on Facebook and Twitter, say hi and tell them the Manaverse Podcast sent you.