In this episode of the Manaverse Podcast, we talk with Brad Ashton Haiste. He's the owner of Worlds Away in London, Ontario. Worlds Away is the premier LGS in London and has a thriving, passionate community of players. Brad has been working in the business since 1998, starting out in the flea market and progressing all the way to newly minted Advanced Plus store.
In this session we talk about:
- Growing a store's local community
- Working within WotC's WPN program
- Selling Magic cards online and offline and how to manage doing both at the same time
- Cheater stories (every store has had a few)
- He also mentions a city that has a lot of untapped potential that a new game store could take advantage of
If you liked this interview with Brad, I want you to do a few things. First, leave a comment down below and tell me what you think about the show. Next, subscribe to the show on iTunes and if you're feeling it, leave a five-star rating and review. Finally, if you're in London, Ontario go visit Brad at Worlds Away and tell him Tom sent you.